Jump to content
ClubAdventist

Soldiers Deck of Cards


Recommended Posts

Posted

I liked that PK, I also heard this in a song by Red Sovine a very long time ago.

For what will a man be profited, if he gains the whole world, and forfeits his soul? Mat. 16:26

Please, support the JDRF and help find a cure for Type 1 Diabetes. Please, support the March of Dimes.

  • Moderators
Posted

Yes, it's an old song. I have to admit not feeling too comfortable with it, but I do like the message and there are different tricks, or ways of using cards that can be used to give powerful messages. And I really liked his presentation! I don't have it but I understand that Dock Halley (now owned by Seventh-day Adventist Steve Varro) has a magic trick based on this song/story. I don't know if it is the same trick or not.

  • Administrators
Posted

Yes, the song does have an emotional message. Haven't heard it in years, good to hear it again

If your dreams are not big enough to scare you, they are not big enough for God

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

If you find some value to this community, please help out with a few dollars per month.



×
×
  • Create New...