Woody Posted March 25, 2012 Posted March 25, 2012 http://www.godvine.com/The-Most-Excited-Dog-Ever-Welcomes-Daddy-Home-1305.html Quote May we be one so that the world may be won. Christian from the cradle to the grave I believe in Hematology.
Administrators Gail Posted March 25, 2012 Administrators Posted March 25, 2012 What you're not seeing is that he's peeing all over Daddy as he's doing it... LOL Quote Isaiah 32:17 And the work of righteousness shall be peace; and the effect of righteousness quietness and assurance for ever.
Members phkrause Posted March 25, 2012 Members Posted March 25, 2012 Yes they certainly do. When I was drafted I was gone for a couple months the first time, than about 3-4 the next time, each time was longer and our dog was so happy to see me each time. Quote phkrause When the righteous are in authority, the people rejoice; But when a wicked man rules, the people groan. Proverbs 29;2
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.