Ted Posted March 30, 2012 Posted March 30, 2012 http://www.wired.com/threatlevel/2012/03/ff_nsadatacenter/ Just like Jesus predicted in Matthew 24. But he also said, "Hang in there, it'll be OK" Another nice thing: For those who use FireFox, there's an application called "Collusion". It shows how your computer is interconnected on the net. It's an eye-opener. Quote GnuPG/PGP key: 0xB07F9AAE
Woody Posted March 30, 2012 Posted March 30, 2012 I was going to check this out but I have technical difficulties. Can anyone help me. I need to find firefox. I know I have it on me 'puter but since I don't usually use it - I don't know where to find it. Quote May we be one so that the world may be won. Christian from the cradle to the grave I believe in Hematology.
Administrators Gail Posted March 30, 2012 Administrators Posted March 30, 2012 I was going to check this out but I have technical difficulties. Can anyone help me. I need to find firefox. I know I have it on me 'puter but since I don't usually use it - I don't know where to find it. So that you can get interconnected, too? Quote Isaiah 32:17 And the work of righteousness shall be peace; and the effect of righteousness quietness and assurance for ever.
Administrators Gail Posted March 30, 2012 Administrators Posted March 30, 2012 Just joking... Quote Isaiah 32:17 And the work of righteousness shall be peace; and the effect of righteousness quietness and assurance for ever.
Members phkrause Posted March 30, 2012 Members Posted March 30, 2012 If you have a pc, Woody, just click on the globe on the bottom left of your screen. It opens a new window, at the very bottom there is a box, you can type in "firefox" and it should find it than click on it. Quote phkrause When the righteous are in authority, the people rejoice; But when a wicked man rules, the people groan. Proverbs 29;2
Woody Posted March 30, 2012 Posted March 30, 2012 Wow. Thanks pk. That worked and I downloaded it. Trouble is - After I got it downloaded - I couldn't find out to access what I downloaded. I should never even try this stuff. I am SO techy challenged. Quote May we be one so that the world may be won. Christian from the cradle to the grave I believe in Hematology.
Dr. Rich Posted March 30, 2012 Posted March 30, 2012 http://www.wired.com/threatlevel/2012/03/ff_nsadatacenter/Just like Jesus predicted in Matthew 24. But he also said, "Hang in there, it'll be OK" No, Jesus never predicted anything--He prophesied because He knew. Big difference here! They (cia) have had this type of computer for a long time now as I have a cia friend (informant) who presented evidence for this over 10 years ago. It has just outgrown it's small size. Quote
Members phkrause Posted March 30, 2012 Members Posted March 30, 2012 There is a download folder on your HD, where downloads go, you'll need to locate it. Quote phkrause When the righteous are in authority, the people rejoice; But when a wicked man rules, the people groan. Proverbs 29;2
Woody Posted March 30, 2012 Posted March 30, 2012 Thanks pk. But I am just plain to ignorant of all this stuff. I think it's time I give up. Quote May we be one so that the world may be won. Christian from the cradle to the grave I believe in Hematology.
Members phkrause Posted March 30, 2012 Members Posted March 30, 2012 Woody what browers are you using right now? Quote phkrause When the righteous are in authority, the people rejoice; But when a wicked man rules, the people groan. Proverbs 29;2
Administrators Naomi Posted March 30, 2012 Administrators Posted March 30, 2012 Woody as Dr Rich said, this is nothing new ... just getting bigger. Quote: In the process—and for the first time since Watergate and the other scandals of the Nixon administration—the NSA has turned its surveillance apparatus on the US and its citizens. It has established listening posts throughout the nation to collect and sift through billions of email messages and phone calls, whether they originate within the country or overseas. It has created a supercomputer of almost unimaginable speed to look for patterns and unscramble codes. Finally, the agency has begun building a place to store all the trillions of words and thoughts and whispers captured in its electronic net. And, of course, it’s all being done in secret. To those on the inside, the old adage that NSA stands for Never Say Anything applies more than ever. FWIW God is still in control :) Quote If your dreams are not big enough to scare you, they are not big enough for God
Members phkrause Posted March 31, 2012 Members Posted March 31, 2012 FWIW God is still in control Quote phkrause When the righteous are in authority, the people rejoice; But when a wicked man rules, the people groan. Proverbs 29;2
Ted Posted March 31, 2012 Author Posted March 31, 2012 A few good responses, one hair-splitting, many off-topic. It becomes clear why I've been a member for 8 years, posted 11 times, and stopped attending church. Too much signal-to-noise ratio. Quote GnuPG/PGP key: 0xB07F9AAE
Woody Posted March 31, 2012 Posted March 31, 2012 A few good responses, one hair-splitting, many off-topic.It becomes clear why I've been a member for 8 years, posted 11 times, and stopped attending church. Too much signal-to-noise ratio. Good to have you here Ted. Don't give up on us. Come and make a difference. BTW - you ain't related to Wilson are you? Quote May we be one so that the world may be won. Christian from the cradle to the grave I believe in Hematology.
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.