Administrators Tom Wetmore Posted April 13, 2012 Administrators Posted April 13, 2012 http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/04/09..._n_1412663.html Quote "Absurdity reigns and confusion makes it look good." "Sinless perfection is such a shallow goal." "I love God only as much as the person I love the least." *Forgiveness is always good news. And that is the gospel truth. (And finally, the ideas expressed above are solely my person views and not that of any organization with which I am associated.)
Members phkrause Posted April 13, 2012 Members Posted April 13, 2012 Praise the Lord, that is really beautiful. Quote phkrause When the righteous are in authority, the people rejoice; But when a wicked man rules, the people groan. Proverbs 29;2
Administrators Tom Wetmore Posted April 14, 2012 Author Administrators Posted April 14, 2012 My sister-in-law was there. She said it was a great day. Quote "Absurdity reigns and confusion makes it look good." "Sinless perfection is such a shallow goal." "I love God only as much as the person I love the least." *Forgiveness is always good news. And that is the gospel truth. (And finally, the ideas expressed above are solely my person views and not that of any organization with which I am associated.)
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.