Jump to content
ClubAdventist

Friends


Recommended Posts

Posted

Ya know, sometimes there are people that just know the right thing to do at the right time.

I just got an email from a friend that just lifted my spirits on a day when I am pulling my hair out in frustration.

So take a moment and reflect on the value of your friends, the value of the simple things they do to brighten your life and try and do the same thing back.

  • Administrators
Posted
thumbsup

"Absurdity reigns and confusion makes it look good."

"Sinless perfection is such a shallow goal."

"I love God only as much as the person I love the least."

*Forgiveness is always good news. And that is the gospel truth.

(And finally, the ideas expressed above are solely my person views and not that of any organization with which I am associated.)

Posted
:like:

May we be one so that the world may be won.
Christian from the cradle to the grave
I believe in Hematology.
 

  • Administrators
Posted
:like: :)

If your dreams are not big enough to scare you, they are not big enough for God

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

If you find some value to this community, please help out with a few dollars per month.



×
×
  • Create New...