Jump to content
ClubAdventist

Recommended Posts

Posted

Have you noticed that when there is an issue that affects BO - that it is "alleged". But when it affects an innocent White person - our president has already assigned guilt. And sides agaisnt the white person:

http://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/o...pm_politics_pop

May we be one so that the world may be won.
Christian from the cradle to the grave
I believe in Hematology.
 

Posted

How utterly shocking! I am amazed by this latest development! Please keep me updated Woody.

Posted

Do we have to inject race into this conversation?

Yes. I'm not sure why President Obama did that.

May we be one so that the world may be won.
Christian from the cradle to the grave
I believe in Hematology.
 

Posted

How utterly shocking! I am amazed by this latest development! Please keep me updated Woody.

thumbsup Will do Richard.

May we be one so that the world may be won.
Christian from the cradle to the grave
I believe in Hematology.
 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

If you find some value to this community, please help out with a few dollars per month.



×
×
  • Create New...