Jump to content
ClubAdventist

Suddenly lost your sense?


Recommended Posts

Posted

If you were to suddenly lose one of your senses, what one thing would you regret not having heard, tasted, seen, felt, or smelled? (Or, if you're really bold, what 5 things would you regret not having done?)

Posted

I would regret not having seen Europe.

Posted

I would really like to hear a live performance of Handel's Messiah. I'm still thinking about the other ones. Maybe a ballet or opera--not sure.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

If you find some value to this community, please help out with a few dollars per month.



×
×
  • Create New...