Jump to content
ClubAdventist

Recommended Posts

Posted

So often I get surveys asking how employees from businesses...

Generally is not the employee that is the problem, but the company the work for.

Just sayin'

If you receive benefit to being here please help out with expenses.

https://www.paypal.me/clubadventist

Administrator of a few websites like https://adventistdating.com

 

  • Administrators
Posted

thumbsup

rollingsmile

If your dreams are not big enough to scare you, they are not big enough for God

Posted

LOL, I sometimes have people work for me, and sometimes it is the employee. But you do have a point here. peace

"People [rarely] see...the bright light which is in the clouds..." (Job 37:21)

"I cannot know why suddenly the storm

should rage so fiercely round me in it's wrath

But this I know: God watches all my path

And I can trust"

"God helps us to draw strength from the storm" - Overaged

Faith makes things possible; it does not make them easy, Steps To Christ

  • Administrators
Posted

LOL, I sometimes have people work for me, and sometimes it is the employee. But you do have a point here. peace

OA. Having been the employer and the employee I know I have always been the one who is right. Yeal RIGHT!!! LOL

Seriously, sometimes it is the employer and sometimes it is the employee. There is no one size fits all solution to the problem. The only safe answer we can give when asked if an employee is eligible for rehire is either yes or no. No explanation. Oops this is probably offtopic

If your dreams are not big enough to scare you, they are not big enough for God

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

If you find some value to this community, please help out with a few dollars per month.



×
×
  • Create New...