Jump to content
ClubAdventist

Recommended Posts

Posted

It's a skimboard but that's one talented puppy. Great stuff,Richard!!

Posted

It's a skimboard but that's one talented puppy. Great stuff,Richard!!

Did you watch to the end where he does the skateboard tricks? That's the best part.

Posted

Originally Posted By: doug yowell
It's a skimboard but that's one talented puppy. Great stuff,Richard!!

Did you watch to the end where he does the skateboard tricks? That's the best part.

Yeah,I showed my grandson and he cracked up. My son was a serious skater so I'm gonna have to show him that one!!Think it was one dog or was it several who all had individual (are bulldogs individuals?)"talents"? What was Mr. Murphy's response?
Posted

Great dog, good trainer, nice ad!

  • Members
Posted

To cool1

phkrause

When the righteous are in authority, the people rejoice; But when a wicked man rules, the people groan. Proverbs 29;2
  • Administrators
Posted

Yup- well done! I like bulldogs and dogs that like to play :) This one has found his niche, I think!

Isaiah 32:17 And the work of righteousness shall be peace; and the effect of righteousness quietness and assurance for ever.

  • Administrators
Posted

That's one cool video. I had a Boarder Collie when I lived on the Island who would surf on the water ... never tried snow ... LOL never saw snow there.

If your dreams are not big enough to scare you, they are not big enough for God

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

If you find some value to this community, please help out with a few dollars per month.



×
×
  • Create New...