Jump to content
ClubAdventist

Recommended Posts

Posted

My TV was taking up to an hour to come on in the mornings. It was moaning and groaning like you and I would after we first get up and are stretching our arms.

This morning it has been 2 hours and it's not come on.

I first called the local TV repair service. They said - oh well since it's been eventually coming on - we can't know what the problem is till it totally won't come on.

I thought that was bogus. SO I called Samsung. They diagnosed the problem and arranged for service to come out to my home and repair it - free of charge.

Now THAT is service. My TV is over 4 years old. I did not expect any warrenty to be in effect.

Praise God. Now I won't miss out on the Hope Channel and the NBA Playoffs. (in no particular order)

May we be one so that the world may be won.
Christian from the cradle to the grave
I believe in Hematology.
 

Posted

My hubby would have it taken apart to determine the problem and it would have been fixed within four years!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

If you find some value to this community, please help out with a few dollars per month.



×
×
  • Create New...