Stan Posted June 26, 2012 Posted June 26, 2012 The only people that can add to your life are people that are different from you. How full is your life? Quote If you receive benefit to being here please help out with expenses. https://www.paypal.me/clubadventist Administrator of a few websites like https://adventistdating.com
Dottie Posted June 27, 2012 Posted June 27, 2012 Most everyone I know or meet is diverse to me in one way or another, some in many ways. Quote
Stan Posted June 27, 2012 Author Posted June 27, 2012 if 4 people all think alike... then... ? Quote If you receive benefit to being here please help out with expenses. https://www.paypal.me/clubadventist Administrator of a few websites like https://adventistdating.com
M. T. Cross Posted June 27, 2012 Posted June 27, 2012 if 4 people all think alike... then... ? At least one is a liar. Most people seem to think I am a tad odd, so that makes my diverse meter pretty high Quote
cricket Posted June 27, 2012 Posted June 27, 2012 if 4 people all think alike... then... ? I've never known four people who thought alike. Given any day and hour, I don't even think alike! Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.