Jump to content
ClubAdventist

Easdy Way Out?


Recommended Posts

Posted

Quote:
Start HERE And Stop Paying Most/All Your Bills If Eligible

Congress has passed a law allowing

Americans to permanently dismiss all or

most of their bills and start fresh.

Use this law to help your family.

See how you can discharge your pending and

pastdue bills and receive a federal court order

stopping all bills and making it illegal for

creditors to contact you ever again.

(under Bankruptcy Law)

Anyone ever have to try this? How did it work out? I received this in an email. It wasn't in the spam either. I wonder how they knew it would be tempting. I'll be glad to provide the source if anyone's interested.

God blesses! peace

Lift Jesus up!!

Posted

Thanks for the caution, dgrimm60. I also feel that what I have signed up for, unless it is proven to be illegal, I am as a Christian in need of making effort not to shift personal responsibility, although it's getting more and more difficult to see honesty from the top down.

God blesses! peace

Lift Jesus up!!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

If you find some value to this community, please help out with a few dollars per month.



×
×
  • Create New...