LifeHiscost Posted August 8, 2012 Posted August 8, 2012 Is it not necessary for all to see that, or at least admit, but for the grace of God there go I? How would you like your worst moment be photographed for all the world to see? Is it necessary for us to point to the faults of others so we can congratulate ourselves on how good we are? If Jesus did not wash away our worst moments through the cleansing of His blood, and we were required to show our worst moment mugshot to the angels that keep the gates into the heavenly city, do you think you would be allowed in based on your photo? http://news.yahoo.com/photos/celebrity-mugshots-slideshow/ God blesses! Quote Lift Jesus up!!
Woody Posted August 8, 2012 Posted August 8, 2012 E XCELLENT. Good point there LHC. This striving to be better than the next brother in Christ - is very damaging to our church. You have hit the nail on the head. Quote May we be one so that the world may be won. Christian from the cradle to the grave I believe in Hematology.
LifeHiscost Posted August 8, 2012 Author Posted August 8, 2012 Quote: This striving to be better than the next brother in Christ - is very damaging to our church. Thanks Woody. But you do have to admit that Nick Nolte mug shot was funny. Or maybe pathetic is a better word. God blesses! Quote Lift Jesus up!!
Guest Posted August 8, 2012 Posted August 8, 2012 do you think you would be allowed in based on your photo? God blesses! I would be turned away, or worse! Quote
Members phkrause Posted August 9, 2012 Members Posted August 9, 2012 [Thanks Woody. But you do have to admit that Nick Nolte mug shot was funny. Or maybe pathetic is a better word. God blesses! Nick Nolte! When I click on that link I get Randy Travis! Quote phkrause When the righteous are in authority, the people rejoice; But when a wicked man rules, the people groan. Proverbs 29;2
Administrators Gail Posted August 9, 2012 Administrators Posted August 9, 2012 I got Randy Travis, too. I feel for the guy. He's been a country singer and gospel singer, too, but he sure has had a rough go of it lately. :( Quote Isaiah 32:17 And the work of righteousness shall be peace; and the effect of righteousness quietness and assurance for ever.
Planey Posted August 10, 2012 Posted August 10, 2012 Nick Nolte! When I click on that link I get Randy Travis! Randy Travis is the first of 28 mugshots. Work your way through and you'll get to Nick Nolte. Graeme Quote Graeme____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
fccool Posted August 10, 2012 Posted August 10, 2012 Judging someone based on their worst time of their life? Methinks it's very immature. Quote
Members phkrause Posted August 10, 2012 Members Posted August 10, 2012 Randy Travis is the first of 28 mugshots. Work your way through and you'll get to Nick Nolte. Graeme What list? He's the only one I see. Quote phkrause When the righteous are in authority, the people rejoice; But when a wicked man rules, the people groan. Proverbs 29;2
LifeHiscost Posted August 10, 2012 Author Posted August 10, 2012 Quote: What list? He's the only one I see. PK and Gail, if you'll notice the upper right hand corner of the Randy Travis picture, just outside the picture itself there is a button to click identified by the word "next" and an arrow pointing right, at least on the web page I get when clicking on the URL provided in this topic. How about your web page? Wouldn't it be the same wherever in the world you are? God blesses! and have a Quote Lift Jesus up!!
Administrators Gail Posted August 10, 2012 Administrators Posted August 10, 2012 Ahh, yes! Thanks for the tip! I still think that Phil Spector resembles a Simpson cartoon character. Quote Isaiah 32:17 And the work of righteousness shall be peace; and the effect of righteousness quietness and assurance for ever.
Members phkrause Posted August 10, 2012 Members Posted August 10, 2012 Your right LHC, for some reason the first time I didn't see the next button. Quote phkrause When the righteous are in authority, the people rejoice; But when a wicked man rules, the people groan. Proverbs 29;2
LifeHiscost Posted August 10, 2012 Author Posted August 10, 2012 Ahh, yes! Thanks for the tip! I still think that Phil Spector resembles a Simpson cartoon character. You'll forgive me if I suggest that to be an insult to the Simpsons. And BTW, Paris Hilton is the only person I've ever seen who looked beautiful on a mug shot. Although I will have to admit a couple of guys did reasonably well also. That is "looked good", not beautiful. LoL God blesses! Quote Lift Jesus up!!
Administrators Gail Posted August 11, 2012 Administrators Posted August 11, 2012 You'll forgive me if I suggest that to be an insult to the Simpsons. LOL Quote Isaiah 32:17 And the work of righteousness shall be peace; and the effect of righteousness quietness and assurance for ever.
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.