Jump to content
ClubAdventist

Recommended Posts

Posted

With the Presidential Elections coming in Nov, I still don't have a desire to vote. Call me unpatriotic.

1. I view most politicians as crooks - making promises and not delivering.

2. Should I support the lesser of 2 "evils"...?

3. God will ultimately place in power who HE deems fit, according to His good pleasure, timing, and purpose.

Dan 2:21 And He changes the times and the seasons; He removes kings and raises up kings; He gives wisdom to the wise And knowledge to those who have understanding.

2:22 He reveals deep and secret things; He knows what [is] in the darkness, And light dwells with Him.

I know, I know...we should support our leaders, blah/blah/blah

I'm fascinated by the political process - but I'm still not moved to vote.

I honor God and I honor country. I'll just wait and see who God will put in place to lead. Anyway, it's the Illuminati that runs this country, right? (hahaha)

But even they cannot light a match to the All Mighty God...!!!

(I hope I have put this in the correct forum...sorry)

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

If you find some value to this community, please help out with a few dollars per month.



×
×
  • Create New...