Jump to content
ClubAdventist

Recommended Posts

Posted

The seals could not have removed the threat to America without President Obama's say so....So, in reality, this poster is actually asking us to remove Obama, who is protecting America....

My question to that is why should I vote him out when he is doing a good job at protecting America...I have yet to see a "Twin Towers" attack on America....However, I did see it happen on Bush's watch.....

Democracy is a device that ensures we shall be governed no better than we deserve.

 

George Bernard Shaw

 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

If you find some value to this community, please help out with a few dollars per month.



×
×
  • Create New...