Jump to content
ClubAdventist

Deer crossings should be in safer places


Recommended Posts

  • Administrators
Posted

Okay, the video thingy's not working but click on the link

Isaiah 32:17 And the work of righteousness shall be peace; and the effect of righteousness quietness and assurance for ever.

  • Members
Posted

LOL, I heard that the other day driving up from Florida. Pretty funny.

phkrause

When the righteous are in authority, the people rejoice; But when a wicked man rules, the people groan. Proverbs 29;2
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

One comment on the follow up interview:

I don't know why you guys laugh at her. I'm a deer and I only cross at deer crossing signs. I don't wan't to jwalk and get hit by a car.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

If you find some value to this community, please help out with a few dollars per month.



×
×
  • Create New...