Gibs Posted October 29, 2012 Posted October 29, 2012 Now is the time to start in cold climates and be ready for spring. It is "cover" gardening. Do if you are an avid gardener as I, watch this movie and do this thing and grow supierior things after the first year without fertilizer. Where I enlarged the garden this year and put in sweet corn, I did use miracle grow in a sprinkling can twice over the row till decomposition started. The sweet corn greww massive and was super sweet. http://backtoedenfilm.com/ I have 3 to 4 inches of wood chips and leaves and grass clippings cover all the time, no weeds, no muddy feet working in the garden, less insects, less disease. You will raise far supierior vegies tool You don't need to watch this all at once, click off HD in lower right corner as on some computers voice won't sync with the mouth of speakers. You will be blessed doing Back To Eden Gardening. 1Jo 4:4 ¶ Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world. Quote A Freeman In Jesus Christ
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.