Administrators Gail Posted November 7, 2012 Administrators Posted November 7, 2012 Interesting!! From Huffington Post: Are you surprised? LOL Occupations with the MOST and those with the LEAST instance of psychopathy Quote Isaiah 32:17 And the work of righteousness shall be peace; and the effect of righteousness quietness and assurance for ever.
Moderators lazarus Posted November 7, 2012 Moderators Posted November 7, 2012 Are you surprised? LOL Not surprised that clergy are on the list. Some members will drive you insane but not sure why the clergy profession is considered to be one where it may " require an ability to make objective, clinical decisions divorced from feelings". That's odd. Quote Great spirits have always found violent opposition from mediocrities. The latter cannot understand it when a man does not thoughtlessly submit to hereditary prejudices but honestly and courageously uses his intelligence. Einstein
aldona Posted November 8, 2012 Posted November 8, 2012 ROFLOL...surgeons are on the "more psychopaths" list, "normal" doctors are on the "less psychopaths" list. And I'm not really surprised to see police and clergy on the "more psychopaths" list...I'm sure it's something about having control over people and being able to tell them what to do, and they have to obey you. But chefs? What's that all about? I'm going to be looking over my shoulder and checking my food VERY carefully next time I eat out at a restaurant. AJ Quote www.asrc.org.au (Asylum Seeker Resource Centre, Melbourne)Helping over 2000 refugees & asylum seekers each monthIMSLP/Petrucci Music LibraryThe Public Domain Music Score Library - Free Sheet Music DownloadsLooking for classical sheet music? Try IMSLP first!
Stan Posted November 8, 2012 Posted November 8, 2012 never send food back. NEVER... Quote If you receive benefit to being here please help out with expenses. https://www.paypal.me/clubadventist Administrator of a few websites like https://adventistdating.com
Moderators lazarus Posted November 8, 2012 Moderators Posted November 8, 2012 never send food back. NEVER... LOL Quote Great spirits have always found violent opposition from mediocrities. The latter cannot understand it when a man does not thoughtlessly submit to hereditary prejudices but honestly and courageously uses his intelligence. Einstein
JoeMo Posted November 8, 2012 Posted November 8, 2012 Gail, Given the definition of psychopathy in the article, I have to agree. As I have climbed the corporate ladder in my career, it seems that, in general, the higher level of authority one has, the more ruthless, manipulative, and heartless they become. I guess this article confirms that "nice guys finish last". Quote
Stan Posted November 10, 2012 Posted November 10, 2012 I have met a couple of clergy persons who are CEO's (Not all) who fit this very well. Quote If you receive benefit to being here please help out with expenses. https://www.paypal.me/clubadventist Administrator of a few websites like https://adventistdating.com
olger Posted November 10, 2012 Posted November 10, 2012 Thank goodness, roofers missed the cut! But they do drink a lot, according to reports. Quote "Please don't feed the drama queens.."
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.