Stan Posted December 8, 2012 Posted December 8, 2012 I just read a rant that said men had no feelings, I did not finish it as it was silly. Men have a lot of feelings We feel hungry at times We feel cold at times. In water we feel wet. We feel tired. We feel thirsty. We feel like watching TV, the list is endless. Just sayin' that's all. Quote If you receive benefit to being here please help out with expenses. https://www.paypal.me/clubadventist Administrator of a few websites like https://adventistdating.com
olger Posted December 8, 2012 Posted December 8, 2012 Forsooth! Now if you'll excuse me, I feel like traveling on.. Quote "Please don't feed the drama queens.."
Stan Posted December 8, 2012 Author Posted December 8, 2012 Another good example..... Thank you.. Quote If you receive benefit to being here please help out with expenses. https://www.paypal.me/clubadventist Administrator of a few websites like https://adventistdating.com
Moderators Bravus Posted December 8, 2012 Moderators Posted December 8, 2012 Amorous - you forgot amorous Quote Truth is important
Stan Posted December 8, 2012 Author Posted December 8, 2012 True.... we just have so many feelings... Do they think we do not hurt when someone shoots us? What were they thinking???? Quote If you receive benefit to being here please help out with expenses. https://www.paypal.me/clubadventist Administrator of a few websites like https://adventistdating.com
Stan Posted December 8, 2012 Author Posted December 8, 2012 We also feel they joy of opening a box with a brand new Mac inside. Quote If you receive benefit to being here please help out with expenses. https://www.paypal.me/clubadventist Administrator of a few websites like https://adventistdating.com
olger Posted December 8, 2012 Posted December 8, 2012 I love the feeling of jumping a 65 foot triple on a motocross bike, whipping the bike slightly sideways in the air, pinning the throttle, weighting the high peg and straightening it out before touch-down. Does that make me more sensitive? Quote "Please don't feed the drama queens.."
Administrators Tom Wetmore Posted December 8, 2012 Administrators Posted December 8, 2012 ...I feel like laughing. (I also feel a sense of deja vu... ) Quote "Absurdity reigns and confusion makes it look good." "Sinless perfection is such a shallow goal." "I love God only as much as the person I love the least." *Forgiveness is always good news. And that is the gospel truth. (And finally, the ideas expressed above are solely my person views and not that of any organization with which I am associated.)
Guest Posted December 8, 2012 Posted December 8, 2012 I love the feeling of jumping a 65 foot triple on a motocross bike, whipping the bike slightly sideways in the air, pinning the throttle, weighting the high peg and straightening it out before touch-down. Does that make me more sensitive? That was a good feeling, just reading about it. But I already knew I was sensitive. Shy too. Shy and sensitive. Quote
Moderators John317 Posted December 8, 2012 Moderators Posted December 8, 2012 As a gay person who has been sorta on both sides-- if you'll pardon the expression-- I've experienced first-hand the huge difference between the feelings of men and women. It's not just that males and females experience different feelings but they express their feelings very differently from each other. I believe part of it is that females allow themselves to feel things that males typically don't. Of course I'm speaking generally and not denying that there are exceptions to the rule. [i know this personally, because I've long since discovered that I'm often an exception to the rule when it comes to being male.] My experience is that females are much more in touch with their own feelings and are able to face them and talk about them openly with one another. They try to talk about them to the opposite sex, but it isn't easy, because the response of males to their talk is-- shall we say-- dumb. No, not stupid; it isn't a matter of the intelligence of the brain. The difference is a matter of the intelligence of the heart and being able to read it in others without the necessity of communicating it in rational terms. Women also enjoy talking to each other about entirely different subjects than men do. Probably everyone but the blind and the deaf have seen with their own eyes this whenever a group of men and women who know each other gather together for any length of time in the same room. Fairly soon, the women are all together on one side and the men are all together in a different group on the other side of the room. No one has to be told in what group they must stay. It just works out that way. Men are generally embarrassed to talk about what women are like to talk about. The women are talking about their feelings about other people, especially about their feelings for their children or about their husbands or boy friends, whereas the men are talking about things. You know the kinds of things I mean-- cars, trucks, houses, cars, trucks, houses, and how to fix cars and trucks and houses. When I became engaged to marry and met my future wife's family, I naturally gravitated to where the women were together, and I felt out of place among the men. This was noticed by my future father-in-law, and he told his daughter and she told me that I had best leave the ladies and go talk with the men about their cars and trucks and houses. I went but I missed the women talk about the people in their lives and how they felt about them. This is just one way that women's minds & feelings are different from men's. There are many others but then I will spare the feelings of the men who have managed to read this far. Quote John 3:16-17 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life. [17] For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but in order that the world might be saved through him.
Members phkrause Posted December 8, 2012 Members Posted December 8, 2012 I'm feeling the need to move back to Florida. Very big Quote phkrause When the righteous are in authority, the people rejoice; But when a wicked man rules, the people groan. Proverbs 29;2
Moderators John317 Posted December 8, 2012 Moderators Posted December 8, 2012 Yeah, I remember when you moved there. How come you left Florida? Quote John 3:16-17 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life. [17] For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but in order that the world might be saved through him.
Members phkrause Posted December 8, 2012 Members Posted December 8, 2012 Yeah, I remember when you moved there. How come you left Florida? Had to move back to become foster parents to our grandchildren, otherwise the DCF were going to take and have someone else be there foster parents. That's the short of it. Quote phkrause When the righteous are in authority, the people rejoice; But when a wicked man rules, the people groan. Proverbs 29;2
olger Posted December 9, 2012 Posted December 9, 2012 Tough. God bless. Quote "Please don't feed the drama queens.."
Narcah Posted December 12, 2012 Posted December 12, 2012 I feel like men are smart enough to control their feelings and not let their feelings control them. *ducks and runs for cover* Quote -Jason Youtube.com/narcah
Woody Posted December 12, 2012 Posted December 12, 2012 Quote: smile smile smile smile What's all this smiling about? Quote May we be one so that the world may be won. Christian from the cradle to the grave I believe in Hematology.
JoeMo Posted December 12, 2012 Posted December 12, 2012 I feel like taking a nap. I have a premonition that I better feel like Christmas shopping sometime soon - call it men's intuition. Quote
Guest Posted December 12, 2012 Posted December 12, 2012 I feel like I care too much sometimes. That's my whole problem, I care too much. I wish somebody could stop me. Quote
olger Posted December 12, 2012 Posted December 12, 2012 `G Quote "Please don't feed the drama queens.."
Woody Posted December 12, 2012 Posted December 12, 2012 WOODY I feel like smiling dgrimm60 Better watch them feelings dgrimm Quote May we be one so that the world may be won. Christian from the cradle to the grave I believe in Hematology.
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.