Stan Posted December 26, 2012 Posted December 26, 2012 Who all is at GYC this weekend? Love to see photos and read stories. Quote If you receive benefit to being here please help out with expenses. https://www.paypal.me/clubadventist Administrator of a few websites like https://adventistdating.com
olger Posted December 26, 2012 Posted December 26, 2012 We're here, a couple days early. Quote "Please don't feed the drama queens.."
Moderators LynnDel Posted December 26, 2012 Moderators Posted December 26, 2012 Are you there as a speaker, or attendee, olger? How young must one be to go? Quote LD
BobRyan Posted December 26, 2012 Posted December 26, 2012 Where is it this year? Quote John 8:32 - The Truth will make you free“The righteousness of Christ will not cover one cherished sin." COL 316.
Woody Posted December 26, 2012 Posted December 26, 2012 Don't worry Bob - I think you are too old to qualify as 'youth'. Quote May we be one so that the world may be won. Christian from the cradle to the grave I believe in Hematology.
olger Posted December 27, 2012 Posted December 27, 2012 Chaperone...got a lot of "kids" here. Seattle, Blessings, G Quote "Please don't feed the drama queens.."
BobRyan Posted December 27, 2012 Posted December 27, 2012 Don't worry Bob - I think you are too old to qualify as 'youth'. True enough. They make me pay an "old person penalty tax" each time I take my daughters there...but it is worth it. in Christ, Bob Quote John 8:32 - The Truth will make you free“The righteousness of Christ will not cover one cherished sin." COL 316.
Woody Posted December 28, 2012 Posted December 28, 2012 Bob - no worry. It looks like you aren't the only one who is old. Quote May we be one so that the world may be won. Christian from the cradle to the grave I believe in Hematology.
Stan Posted December 28, 2012 Author Posted December 28, 2012 Wonderful, I love Seattle, I used to go shopping at FRYS. Quote If you receive benefit to being here please help out with expenses. https://www.paypal.me/clubadventist Administrator of a few websites like https://adventistdating.com
Moderators james423 Posted December 29, 2012 Moderators Posted December 29, 2012 The third picture down is our campus chaplain - London Lee - with someone I don't recognize. Quote James Brenneman
olger Posted December 29, 2012 Posted December 29, 2012 London's a good man. Fry's is great. Quote "Please don't feed the drama queens.."
Kountzer Posted December 30, 2012 Posted December 30, 2012 Fry's electronics? Quote I prayed for twenty years but received no answer until I prayed with my legs. Frederick Douglass
Stan Posted December 30, 2012 Author Posted December 30, 2012 Yes... Fry's electronics. Quote If you receive benefit to being here please help out with expenses. https://www.paypal.me/clubadventist Administrator of a few websites like https://adventistdating.com
Administrators Naomi Posted December 30, 2012 Administrators Posted December 30, 2012 3ABN is televising GYC so us 'old folks' can enjoy the blessings ... wave when you see the camera :) Quote If your dreams are not big enough to scare you, they are not big enough for God
BobRyan Posted January 1, 2013 Posted January 1, 2013 I recently (as in - the last two weeks) came across the evangelist and speaker Randy Skeete in a number of youtube videos. Here is Randy Skeete at GYC. Very powerful message! Quote John 8:32 - The Truth will make you free“The righteousness of Christ will not cover one cherished sin." COL 316.
olger Posted January 2, 2013 Posted January 2, 2013 Whistler Mountain. Neat place. Quote "Please don't feed the drama queens.."
Moderators John317 Posted January 3, 2013 Moderators Posted January 3, 2013 Whistler's Mother Quote John 3:16-17 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life. [17] For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but in order that the world might be saved through him.
Stan Posted January 3, 2013 Author Posted January 3, 2013 Quote If you receive benefit to being here please help out with expenses. https://www.paypal.me/clubadventist Administrator of a few websites like https://adventistdating.com
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.