Woody Posted December 31, 2012 Posted December 31, 2012 Does anyone know how many days your arm should have a burning feeling and also a bruised feeling .... after you get the flu shot? Quote May we be one so that the world may be won. Christian from the cradle to the grave I believe in Hematology.
Members phkrause Posted December 31, 2012 Members Posted December 31, 2012 Shouldn't be very long. We used to recommend massaging the area after giving the shot. Quote phkrause When the righteous are in authority, the people rejoice; But when a wicked man rules, the people groan. Proverbs 29;2
Woody Posted December 31, 2012 Author Posted December 31, 2012 thanks dgrimm - I'm going to try that. Quote May we be one so that the world may be won. Christian from the cradle to the grave I believe in Hematology.
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.