Jump to content
ClubAdventist

Solomon SDA Elementary school in Belize


Recommended Posts

Posted

I am planning to go on my 7th mission this march and need your help. I would explain it all here but the link below will take you to a fund raising site which has a full introduction to me and my past mission work as well as details about this trip. (If your suspicious of the link just google "Indiegogo")

Please visit http://www.indiegogo.com/belizemission/x/7614... for all the details and if God touches your heart please contribute and spread the word. thumbsup

God Bless

Glenn

Posted

THanks BelizeMan - Thanks for the intro. I am sure God will provide what you need.

May we be one so that the world may be won.
Christian from the cradle to the grave
I believe in Hematology.
 

  • Moderators
Posted

Glenn, I could not get to your site from the link you gave, but did get there by the link below. You might want to correct your postings! Prayers for successful fundraising!

http://www.indiegogo.com/belizemission

LD

  • Members
Posted

I have a great friend who's father is, or I should say was, at the moment he is resting and waiting for his Lord and Savior, from Belize. I pray your mission trip goes well.

phkrause

When the righteous are in authority, the people rejoice; But when a wicked man rules, the people groan. Proverbs 29;2

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

If you find some value to this community, please help out with a few dollars per month.



×
×
  • Create New...