Jump to content
ClubAdventist

Number of characters in signature


Recommended Posts

Posted

I noticed that some people have more than 30 characters in their signature, How do you get that?

Thy word is a lamp to my feet

Posted

I think it has something to do with their relatives.

I have a grandfather issue.

You know - the grandfather clause.

May we be one so that the world may be won.
Christian from the cradle to the grave
I believe in Hematology.
 

Posted

No, I was wondering about the signatures under the posts.

Thy word is a lamp to my feet

Posted

Live4Him, the longer signatures are available to people who've subscribe to full membership here. They also have access to a few more forums than the non-paying participant.

Posted

What if you're too poor? Aren't all things common? tongue

(I'm being sarcastic if you didn't pick up on it...)

-Jason

Youtube.com/narcah

Posted
Live4Him, the longer signatures are available to people who've subscribe to full membership here. They also have access to a few more forums than the non-paying participant.
Ah ok I see, thanks for clearing that up.

Thy word is a lamp to my feet

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

If you find some value to this community, please help out with a few dollars per month.



×
×
  • Create New...