Jump to content
ClubAdventist

Recommended Posts

  • Moderators
Posted

According to a CNN report I heard, sugar daddies have become popular on campus. Some lonely rich old man will pay for a girl's education in exchange for companionship and sex. Is this prosecutable as prostitution? Should it?

  • Administrators
Posted

New one on me. I wish everyone could have a chance at education without having to go to such measures. blowing

This girl wants a sugar daddy without anything to do with love (just the money?)

"> " type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

Isaiah 32:17 And the work of righteousness shall be peace; and the effect of righteousness quietness and assurance for ever.

  • Administrators
Posted

Sad doesn't even begin to describe it for me. Whenever I hear of older men going after way younger women instead of women their age, something grumbles inside.

Isaiah 32:17 And the work of righteousness shall be peace; and the effect of righteousness quietness and assurance for ever.

  • Moderators
Posted

Gail, it depends on the motives. I have always wanted to marry and have a family. All my break-ups have been by things like being ripped away due to a war, or work bringing us to different countries, and being overwhelmed with loans for going to Adventist Schools and working crazy hours trying to get that to a manageable state. Now in my early 50s the women my age are not looking to become mothers, so it is either look for someone younger or give up the only thing that I really want out of life.

But the idea of this article, the companionship and money for school then for the girl to move on is not right. Or to just prey on younger women using them for sex and being possive is not right.

Posted

I only hear a song!

sky

"The merits of His sacrifice are sufficient to present to the Father in our behalf." S.C.36.

Posted

In general, I support the right of individuals to make informed decisions about what they want to do with their own bodies. As long as both parties are entering into a relationship like this as freely consenting adults, I don't see a problem with it.

All of the problems I have with prostitution come from the human rights violations committed by those who exploit prostitutes, so I have nothing against a situation like this provided the decision is made freely and without compulsion from anyone outside the two people making the deal.

I believe in life before death

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

If you find some value to this community, please help out with a few dollars per month.



×
×
  • Create New...