Administrators Gail Posted April 28, 2013 Administrators Posted April 28, 2013 So do I! Just what I needed- thanks for sharing this great quote :) Quote Isaiah 32:17 And the work of righteousness shall be peace; and the effect of righteousness quietness and assurance for ever.
Administrators Naomi Posted April 28, 2013 Administrators Posted April 28, 2013 Quote: Characters as Varied as the Flowers—From the endless variety of plants and flowers, we may learn an important lesson. All blossoms are not the same in form or color. Some possess healing virtues. Some are always fragrant. There are professing Christians who think it their duty to make every Christian like themselves. This is man’s plan, not the plan of God. In the church of God there is room for characters as varied as are the flowers in a garden. In His spiritual garden there are many varieties of flowers.—Letter 95, 1902. {Ev 99.1} God cares! " Beautiful ... how have I missed this quote? Thank you Life for bringing it to our attention Quote If your dreams are not big enough to scare you, they are not big enough for God
Members phkrause Posted April 29, 2013 Members Posted April 29, 2013 Quote phkrause When the righteous are in authority, the people rejoice; But when a wicked man rules, the people groan. Proverbs 29;2
LifeHiscost Posted May 1, 2013 Posted May 1, 2013 Quote: Beautiful ... how have I missed this quote? Thank you Life for bringing it to our attention My pleasure, especially as it means a great deal to me also. I'm not sure if it's a gender thing or not but by the ratio response my guess is the male side, for the most part, came down on the other side of that counsel. Just sayin'. God cares! Quote Lift Jesus up!!
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.