Jump to content
ClubAdventist

SAU Graduation May 3-5


Recommended Posts

Posted

If any members of CA plan to attend graduation at Southern Adventist University May 3-5 it might be a great opportunity to 'shake and howdy' and be able to 'put a face' with those we see here posting from time to time. See you there???? We can PM details if anyone is interested... Nuff Sed

  • Members
Posted

So dgrimm, why don't you go for the day? You live close enough to do a day trip and say hi. :)

phkrause

When the righteous are in authority, the people rejoice; But when a wicked man rules, the people groan. Proverbs 29;2
  • Members
Posted

OK

phkrause

When the righteous are in authority, the people rejoice; But when a wicked man rules, the people groan. Proverbs 29;2
Posted

Well, at least I tried!!!! Nuff Sed

Posted

I would like very much to meet you some day 'nuff sed. And unless God does something to change my plan (like come in the clouds) .... I will see you some day.

May we be one so that the world may be won.
Christian from the cradle to the grave
I believe in Hematology.
 

  • Moderators
Posted

I'll be there to see a young Russian we've helped graduate with a four-year degree. He's aiming to be a doctor, and this is his first step.

James Brenneman

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

If you find some value to this community, please help out with a few dollars per month.



×
×
  • Create New...