Administrators Tom Wetmore Posted May 8, 2013 Administrators Posted May 8, 2013 Are Women Seeking Ministry "Demanding Rights"? Quote "Absurdity reigns and confusion makes it look good." "Sinless perfection is such a shallow goal." "I love God only as much as the person I love the least." *Forgiveness is always good news. And that is the gospel truth. (And finally, the ideas expressed above are solely my person views and not that of any organization with which I am associated.)
Administrators Gail Posted May 8, 2013 Administrators Posted May 8, 2013 A right is only a right if recognised by someone else... or, seems that way. Quote Isaiah 32:17 And the work of righteousness shall be peace; and the effect of righteousness quietness and assurance for ever.
CoAspen Posted May 9, 2013 Posted May 9, 2013 Very well written. Parallels my questions and answers. Quote
olger Posted May 10, 2013 Posted May 10, 2013 Yes, many of them are. `G Quote "Please don't feed the drama queens.."
Johann Posted May 20, 2013 Posted May 20, 2013 Yes, many of them are. `G Did you read the article? Quote
joeb Posted May 24, 2013 Posted May 24, 2013 A right is only a right if recognised by someone else... or, seems that way. I've read this comment a few times and come close to responding each time. In my view a right is a right, is a right. For example the government may make it illegal for me exercise my religious rights, but they cannot take them away for God has given me that right. The government can put me in jail for woshipping God, as with what happened to Daniel, but I can still worship in jail. They may take this life of mine, but they cannot really take my life for I will still worship God in heaven, and they will have no say over that whatsoever. The church may not ordain me or support me but they cannot stop me from working for God. It is my right to do so. More than that, it is my privilege to do so no matter what man may say. Quote Liberty cannot be established without morality, nor morality without faith.Alexis de Tocqueville
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.