Stan Posted June 8, 2013 Posted June 8, 2013 Enjoy... I did Quote If you receive benefit to being here please help out with expenses. https://www.paypal.me/clubadventist Administrator of a few websites like https://adventistdating.com
Moderators james423 Posted June 9, 2013 Moderators Posted June 9, 2013 I thought they were good, too. Made them up into a sheet to post on the students' news bulletin board. Quote James Brenneman
Administrators Naomi Posted June 9, 2013 Administrators Posted June 9, 2013 Great ... thank you for posting. In going through mother's treasures I found similar cards sent when grandmother was there for a while. Quote If your dreams are not big enough to scare you, they are not big enough for God
JimTN Posted December 24, 2013 Posted December 24, 2013 I was born in Glendale CA in June 1950 -- I was raised Presbyterian -- we moved from Glendale around 1965 when I was 15 -- and I never heard about "Seventh-day Adventists" until I became one in 1984 when I was 34 years old.... I look back on those days and can't shake the feeling that it's really odd that I never heard the name "Seventh-day Adventist" while I was there in Glendale, but I was too young to drive and I only got around on my bike back then -- and I guess I just never road by an SDA church or hospital, my parents didn't know any Adventists, and I never saw this really neat Adventist San building back then... Is it still there? Quote
Stan Posted December 24, 2013 Author Posted December 24, 2013 Still there, well kinda, it is the Glendale Adventist Hospital at the 134 and 2. (Not the old building) Quote If you receive benefit to being here please help out with expenses. https://www.paypal.me/clubadventist Administrator of a few websites like https://adventistdating.com
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.