Jump to content
ClubAdventist

Do not use harmful words


Recommended Posts

Posted

Do not use harmful words, but only helpful words, the kind that build up and provide what is needed, so that what you say will do good to those who hear you. Eph 4:29

If you receive benefit to being here please help out with expenses.

https://www.paypal.me/clubadventist

Administrator of a few websites like https://adventistdating.com

 

  • Administrators
Posted

Go, Richard!

Isaiah 32:17 And the work of righteousness shall be peace; and the effect of righteousness quietness and assurance for ever.

Posted

I am still studying the book of Eph - its true indeed Stan.

Honey Richard, I agree with Gail - go for it

The rules of life

- Love and serve God

- Remember choices, not circumstances, determine the flavor of our lives

- Live each day so that you'll never be afraid of tomorrow nor ashamed of yesterday

Posted

Of course I don't know if I can include the political forums in that or not. That may be going a bit too far. But on the regular ones yeah.

Posted

I am still studying the book of Eph - its true indeed Stan.

Honey Richard, I agree with Gail - go for it

Thank you sweetheart.

  • Administrators
Posted

Of course I don't know if I can include the political forums in that or not. That may be going a bit too far. But on the regular ones yeah.

It should get easier over time... LOL

Isaiah 32:17 And the work of righteousness shall be peace; and the effect of righteousness quietness and assurance for ever.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

If you find some value to this community, please help out with a few dollars per month.



×
×
  • Create New...