Jump to content
ClubAdventist

For Overaged


Recommended Posts

Posted

and all you other prairie people

PynaCaribooMountainsBritishColumbia.jpg

Posted

That is British Columbia for ya Teresaq. Possibly the most beautiful place on earth.

Posted

Oh it is. I would love to have a house by that lake, or river.

facebook. /teresa.quintero.790

Posted

There is a lot of scenery like that around where I live. We have 2 rivers that run right through our town. Where I live right now I have a five minute walk to complete nature and a river. I go down there a lot to just sit and think. Every Sunday my 6 year old and I go collecting rocks, drift wood and shells from the river bank.

Posted

It's a beutiful thing man! Thanks!

How I would love to be on that lake in my kayak; and stop off at teresaq's place for tea & biscuits.. peace

"People [rarely] see...the bright light which is in the clouds..." (Job 37:21)

"I cannot know why suddenly the storm

should rage so fiercely round me in it's wrath

But this I know: God watches all my path

And I can trust"

"God helps us to draw strength from the storm" - Overaged

Faith makes things possible; it does not make them easy, Steps To Christ

Posted

For all the beauty of BC, the one thing about the prairies that goes unrivalled is the night sky, and the sunrises and sunsets. When I lived in the Hat I would be amazed by them.

  • Administrators
Posted

Is that Blue River?

Isaiah 32:17 And the work of righteousness shall be peace; and the effect of righteousness quietness and assurance for ever.

Posted

Is that Blue River?

Its somewhere in the Cariboo. I just googled pictures of BC mountains and liked that one. I lived for a few years around Williams Lake and then in Bella Coola. It sure looks like that area.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

If you find some value to this community, please help out with a few dollars per month.



×
×
  • Create New...