Jump to content
ClubAdventist

Something SPECIAL For Empty Cross & Others Like Us!!


Recommended Posts

Posted

"People [rarely] see...the bright light which is in the clouds..." (Job 37:21)

"I cannot know why suddenly the storm

should rage so fiercely round me in it's wrath

But this I know: God watches all my path

And I can trust"

"God helps us to draw strength from the storm" - Overaged

Faith makes things possible; it does not make them easy, Steps To Christ

Posted

Wow other than the double bypass, tubby and viagra that totally describes me.........

***yells at one of the kids to find his cane so he can hit OA with it***

Posted

Ha ha! Hope it all made you chuckle a bit...that was the goal!!

(check out these HAMBURGER SLIPPERS below! That will make you laugh!!)

"People [rarely] see...the bright light which is in the clouds..." (Job 37:21)

"I cannot know why suddenly the storm

should rage so fiercely round me in it's wrath

But this I know: God watches all my path

And I can trust"

"God helps us to draw strength from the storm" - Overaged

Faith makes things possible; it does not make them easy, Steps To Christ

Posted

LOL; it was kind of because of the tune used in this animation that I thought you would connect with it! Soon as I heard it I thought of you! My sister sent this to me.

"People [rarely] see...the bright light which is in the clouds..." (Job 37:21)

"I cannot know why suddenly the storm

should rage so fiercely round me in it's wrath

But this I know: God watches all my path

And I can trust"

"God helps us to draw strength from the storm" - Overaged

Faith makes things possible; it does not make them easy, Steps To Christ

Posted

Oh I was laughin all right. Till the laughter caused my acid reflux to kick in.......... bwink

  • Members
Posted
thatsfunnyROFL

phkrause

When the righteous are in authority, the people rejoice; But when a wicked man rules, the people groan. Proverbs 29;2

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

If you find some value to this community, please help out with a few dollars per month.



×
×
  • Create New...