Jump to content
ClubAdventist

For My Friend Woody


Recommended Posts

Posted

Hey, Woody. Sorry I took so long to get to posting this, but to make good on my promise to show you a few pics of the bird sanctuary I visited this past Sabbath, I am starting this thread, just for you! May you be blessed by these pictures of our Lord's creation...Sorry. I didn't see any birds. But I saw a moose and was so scared I couldn't get my camera out in time to get his picture! I will post more pics over the next little while whenever I have a few minutes GBU my brother in Christ!

"People [rarely] see...the bright light which is in the clouds..." (Job 37:21)

"I cannot know why suddenly the storm

should rage so fiercely round me in it's wrath

But this I know: God watches all my path

And I can trust"

"God helps us to draw strength from the storm" - Overaged

Faith makes things possible; it does not make them easy, Steps To Christ

Posted

here is one more for tonight Woody!

"People [rarely] see...the bright light which is in the clouds..." (Job 37:21)

"I cannot know why suddenly the storm

should rage so fiercely round me in it's wrath

But this I know: God watches all my path

And I can trust"

"God helps us to draw strength from the storm" - Overaged

Faith makes things possible; it does not make them easy, Steps To Christ

Posted

Thanks Overaged. I do love looking at pics. And these are interesting. Now if you happen upon a moose just hide behind one of them spindly trees.

Will look forward to more. And next time I want a moose pic.

May we be one so that the world may be won.
Christian from the cradle to the grave
I believe in Hematology.
 

Posted

LOL

"People [rarely] see...the bright light which is in the clouds..." (Job 37:21)

"I cannot know why suddenly the storm

should rage so fiercely round me in it's wrath

But this I know: God watches all my path

And I can trust"

"God helps us to draw strength from the storm" - Overaged

Faith makes things possible; it does not make them easy, Steps To Christ

  • Members
Posted

Now that's one cute Moose. :)

phkrause

When the righteous are in authority, the people rejoice; But when a wicked man rules, the people groan. Proverbs 29;2
Posted

Thanks Overaged. I do love looking at pics. And these are interesting. Now if you happen upon a moose just hide behind one of them spindly trees.

Will look forward to more. And next time I want a moose pic.

You will be the first to get one of the steaks if that happens Woody!

Here is a close-up I did

"People [rarely] see...the bright light which is in the clouds..." (Job 37:21)

"I cannot know why suddenly the storm

should rage so fiercely round me in it's wrath

But this I know: God watches all my path

And I can trust"

"God helps us to draw strength from the storm" - Overaged

Faith makes things possible; it does not make them easy, Steps To Christ

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

If you find some value to this community, please help out with a few dollars per month.



×
×
  • Create New...