Members phkrause Posted June 23, 2012 Members Posted June 23, 2012 For those of you who loved Johnny Carson and Dom Deluise, this will make you LOL http://www.milkandcookies.com/link/138148/detail/ Quote phkrause When the righteous are in authority, the people rejoice; But when a wicked man rules, the people groan. Proverbs 29;2
Administrators Tom Wetmore Posted June 23, 2012 Administrators Posted June 23, 2012 Quote "Absurdity reigns and confusion makes it look good." "Sinless perfection is such a shallow goal." "I love God only as much as the person I love the least." *Forgiveness is always good news. And that is the gospel truth. (And finally, the ideas expressed above are solely my person views and not that of any organization with which I am associated.)
Administrators Naomi Posted June 23, 2012 Administrators Posted June 23, 2012 Now that's funny Quote If your dreams are not big enough to scare you, they are not big enough for God
Neil D Posted June 29, 2012 Posted June 29, 2012 fun...lot's of fun.... Quote Democracy is a device that ensures we shall be governed no better than we deserve. George Bernard Shaw
Members phkrause Posted June 30, 2012 Author Members Posted June 30, 2012 Thanks dgrimm, but I don't recall being gone. lol Quote phkrause When the righteous are in authority, the people rejoice; But when a wicked man rules, the people groan. Proverbs 29;2
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.