Jump to content
ClubAdventist

Solomon SDA Elementary school, Belize *Correction


Recommended Posts

Posted

I am planning to go on my 7th mission this march and need your help. I would explain it all here but the link below will take you to a fund raising site which has a full introduction to me and my past mission work as well as details about this trip. (If your suspicious of the link just google "Indiegogo")

Please visit http://www.indiegogo.com/belizemission for all the details and if God touches your heart please contribute and spread the word. thumbsup

God Bless

Glenn

Posted

Thanks, Can use all the prayers I can get. :-)

  • Members
Posted

Will also be praying, have a save trip and pray that the Lord's will be done there.

phkrause

When the righteous are in authority, the people rejoice; But when a wicked man rules, the people groan. Proverbs 29;2
Posted

Wont be able to go it i can't come up with the $$ but I hope I do and Id appreciate prayers for both the trip and the raising of the money.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

If you find some value to this community, please help out with a few dollars per month.



×
×
  • Create New...