Live4Him Posted February 13, 2013 Posted February 13, 2013 I noticed that some people have more than 30 characters in their signature, How do you get that? Quote Thy word is a lamp to my feet
Woody Posted February 13, 2013 Posted February 13, 2013 I think it has something to do with their relatives. I have a grandfather issue. You know - the grandfather clause. Quote May we be one so that the world may be won. Christian from the cradle to the grave I believe in Hematology.
Live4Him Posted February 13, 2013 Author Posted February 13, 2013 ah ok lol. thanks Quote Thy word is a lamp to my feet
Live4Him Posted February 13, 2013 Author Posted February 13, 2013 No, I was wondering about the signatures under the posts. Quote Thy word is a lamp to my feet
cricket Posted February 13, 2013 Posted February 13, 2013 Live4Him, the longer signatures are available to people who've subscribe to full membership here. They also have access to a few more forums than the non-paying participant. Quote
Narcah Posted February 13, 2013 Posted February 13, 2013 What if you're too poor? Aren't all things common? (I'm being sarcastic if you didn't pick up on it...) Quote -Jason Youtube.com/narcah
Live4Him Posted February 13, 2013 Author Posted February 13, 2013 Live4Him, the longer signatures are available to people who've subscribe to full membership here. They also have access to a few more forums than the non-paying participant. Ah ok I see, thanks for clearing that up. Quote Thy word is a lamp to my feet
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.