Jump to content
ClubAdventist

Busy...busy...all for the upcoming series that our pastor will do


Recommended Posts

Posted

OK...got two different kinds of jelly in the water bath. They are Prickly Pear Jelly and Pomegranate Jelly. I am also going to make some Cherry Jelly.

Oh yeah, these will go along with the many, many loaves of bread I have already made. I am also going to make some Cherry Fudge and some brownies.

  • Administrators
Posted

YUM!!!!

Isaiah 32:17 And the work of righteousness shall be peace; and the effect of righteousness quietness and assurance for ever.

  • Members
Posted

YUM!!!!

YUM, YUM

phkrause

When the righteous are in authority, the people rejoice; But when a wicked man rules, the people groan. Proverbs 29;2
  • Administrators
Posted

sounds like a great way to celebrate a birthday to me.

Happy Birthday!

deb

Love awakens love.

Let God be true and every man a liar.

  • Administrators
Posted

How thoughtful ... I am sure they will enjoy the fruits of your labor

If your dreams are not big enough to scare you, they are not big enough for God

  • Administrators
Posted

How thoughtful ... I am sure they will enjoy the fruits of your labor

Quite literally!

Isaiah 32:17 And the work of righteousness shall be peace; and the effect of righteousness quietness and assurance for ever.

Posted

OZARKWOMAN

SO were these to celebrate you birthday???

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

dgrimm60

No, they are all for the church and upcoming benefit I am helping a friend with.

Posted

Originally Posted By: Naomi
How thoughtful ... I am sure they will enjoy the fruits of your labor

Quite literally!

flowerbwink

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

If you find some value to this community, please help out with a few dollars per month.



×
×
  • Create New...