Jump to content
ClubAdventist

Dog tries to get stranger to throw stick


Recommended Posts

  • Administrators
Posted

Not having very much success!

"> " type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

Isaiah 32:17 And the work of righteousness shall be peace; and the effect of righteousness quietness and assurance for ever.

Posted

That's funny,

but I wonder if there is something wrong with the dog's ability to smell?

Aren't I just the biggest killjoy!?

facebook. /teresa.quintero.790

  • Administrators
Posted

I am wondering about his smarts...

Are all border collies like this? I know they can retrieve and I've heard of one that rounded up all the dirty dishes from the sink and put them in a pile on the floor, but I'm not knowing if they are intelligent or not as far as dogs go.

Isaiah 32:17 And the work of righteousness shall be peace; and the effect of righteousness quietness and assurance for ever.

  • Members
Posted
LOLROFL

phkrause

When the righteous are in authority, the people rejoice; But when a wicked man rules, the people groan. Proverbs 29;2
Posted

I just heard that dogs don't see that well and rely on their sense of smell...that's the reason for my comment. The dog see what looks like a human but for some reason doesn't seem to realize their is no "human" smell...Makes me wonder if there is a biological problem going on. Maybe the dog is sick...

But then again I could be dead wrong and the dog was going more by sight disregarding what he didn't smell.

Kinda like my little dog barking at herself in the mirror...

facebook. /teresa.quintero.790

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

If you find some value to this community, please help out with a few dollars per month.



×
×
  • Create New...