Stan Posted September 17, 2011 Posted September 17, 2011 Do not use harmful words, but only helpful words, the kind that build up and provide what is needed, so that what you say will do good to those who hear you. Eph 4:29 Quote If you receive benefit to being here please help out with expenses. https://www.paypal.me/clubadventist Administrator of a few websites like https://adventistdating.com
Guest Posted September 17, 2011 Posted September 17, 2011 Words to live by. I'm going to do that from now on. Quote
Administrators Gail Posted September 17, 2011 Administrators Posted September 17, 2011 Go, Richard! Quote Isaiah 32:17 And the work of righteousness shall be peace; and the effect of righteousness quietness and assurance for ever.
MariaS Posted September 18, 2011 Posted September 18, 2011 I am still studying the book of Eph - its true indeed Stan. Honey Richard, I agree with Gail - go for it Quote The rules of life - Love and serve God - Remember choices, not circumstances, determine the flavor of our lives - Live each day so that you'll never be afraid of tomorrow nor ashamed of yesterday
Guest Posted September 18, 2011 Posted September 18, 2011 Of course I don't know if I can include the political forums in that or not. That may be going a bit too far. But on the regular ones yeah. Quote
Guest Posted September 18, 2011 Posted September 18, 2011 I am still studying the book of Eph - its true indeed Stan. Honey Richard, I agree with Gail - go for it Thank you sweetheart. Quote
Administrators Gail Posted September 18, 2011 Administrators Posted September 18, 2011 Of course I don't know if I can include the political forums in that or not. That may be going a bit too far. But on the regular ones yeah. It should get easier over time... LOL Quote Isaiah 32:17 And the work of righteousness shall be peace; and the effect of righteousness quietness and assurance for ever.
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.