Stan Posted December 21, 2011 Posted December 21, 2011 (because of a previous post) or maybe it was Gail.. I know that it was NOT me. Quote If you receive benefit to being here please help out with expenses. https://www.paypal.me/clubadventist Administrator of a few websites like https://adventistdating.com
teresaq Posted December 21, 2011 Posted December 21, 2011 That was cute. :) Quote facebook. /teresa.quintero.790
Administrators Gail Posted December 21, 2011 Administrators Posted December 21, 2011 LOL Quote Isaiah 32:17 And the work of righteousness shall be peace; and the effect of righteousness quietness and assurance for ever.
Moderators Jeannieb43 Posted December 21, 2011 Moderators Posted December 21, 2011 (because of a previous post) or maybe it was Gail.. I know that it was NOT me. That's worth repeating! [Hey! How do I copy the big motto??!] Quote Jeannie<br /><br /><br />...Change is inevitable; growth is optional....
Moderators LynnDel Posted December 21, 2011 Moderators Posted December 21, 2011 Hey! I am very careful about that! LOL Quote LD
Moderators LynnDel Posted December 21, 2011 Moderators Posted December 21, 2011 Curious about what post inspired this little bit of ingenious insanity! LD Quote LD
Administrators Gail Posted December 21, 2011 Administrators Posted December 21, 2011 Hey! I am very careful about that! LOL Yes, you are! Quote Isaiah 32:17 And the work of righteousness shall be peace; and the effect of righteousness quietness and assurance for ever.
Administrators Naomi Posted December 22, 2011 Administrators Posted December 22, 2011 Curious about what post inspired this little bit of ingenious insanity! LD Great question LD Quote If your dreams are not big enough to scare you, they are not big enough for God
Woody Posted December 22, 2011 Posted December 22, 2011 Stan - your you're a good man. Could you possibly enlarge the letters so that all can be sure to read it? Signing off - You're Your man Woody (Praise the Lord -no one ever accused me of being a Dan Quayle) Quote May we be one so that the world may be won. Christian from the cradle to the grave I believe in Hematology.
Stan Posted December 22, 2011 Author Posted December 22, 2011 Quote If you receive benefit to being here please help out with expenses. https://www.paypal.me/clubadventist Administrator of a few websites like https://adventistdating.com
Overaged Posted December 22, 2011 Posted December 22, 2011 Stan - your you're a good man. Could you possibly enlarge the letters so that all can be sure to read it? Signing off - You're Your man Woody (Praise the Lord -no one ever accused me of being a Dan Quayle) Someone may just accuse you of crossing that line STANTA referred to though. Quote "People [rarely] see...the bright light which is in the clouds..." (Job 37:21)"I cannot know why suddenly the stormshould rage so fiercely round me in it's wrathBut this I know: God watches all my pathAnd I can trust""God helps us to draw strength from the storm" - OveragedFaith makes things possible; it does not make them easy, Steps To Christ
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.