Jump to content
ClubAdventist

How Stuff Works- a surprising historical sketch!


Recommended Posts

  • Administrators
Posted

I have How Stuff Works on my iPhone. I especially enjoy the "Stuff You Never Learned in History Class" show for interesting historical tidbits.

Yesterday the person featured was... John Harvey Kellogg.

I would think that you can listen to the podcast via the website.

Isaiah 32:17 And the work of righteousness shall be peace; and the effect of righteousness quietness and assurance for ever.

Posted

I must be technically illiterate. I've yet to listen to podcast. Well, that is listening to a bunch of whales talk isn't it?

Liberty cannot be established without morality, nor morality without faith.
Alexis de Tocqueville

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

If you find some value to this community, please help out with a few dollars per month.



×
×
  • Create New...