Jump to content
ClubAdventist

Something that puzzles me..........


Recommended Posts

  • Administrators
Posted

Quote:
There are times when I disappointment myself.

But we promise we won't talk about that thinking much. giggle

God cares! peace

bigsigh Many thanks you are a kind person ... I was concerned that I spoke too candidly, and we know what happens when you do that tomato

flower

If your dreams are not big enough to scare you, they are not big enough for God

  • Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Gregory Matthews

    13

  • olger

    13

  • LifeHiscost

    11

  • CoAspen

    8

Posted

Quote:
bigsigh Many thanks you are a kind person ...

Thank you for the plaudits, Naomi. To be thankful for another person's contributions is not natural in the fallen human nature so I'm pleased to believe you have a gift given of the Holy Spirit. Would that I were always so thoughtful. I'm not where I use to be and thank God I'm not where I'm going to be, all a result of Divine origin.

"For it is God which worketh in you both to will and to do of his good pleasure."Philippians 2:13 KJV

God cares! peace

Lift Jesus up!!

Posted

:like:

Like²

Rejoice always,

G

"Please don't feed the drama queens.."

Posted

Well, MT, you've got 64 answers to choose from. Any of them suit your fancy?

LOL, to be honest, no I still don't get why people can't just act like adults and keep their zippers snug and clothes on around the opposite gender.

Posted

Dude! You're asking people to be respectful!!! Use common sense!!!! What more are you asking of the human race!!!!!

thumbsup To your simple and best answer!

Posted

Quote:
I still don't get why people can't just act like adults and keep their zippers snug and clothes on around the opposite gender.

"ā€œYes, I am the vine; you are the branches. Those who remain in me, and I in them, will produce much fruit. For apart from me you can do nothing."

John 15:5 NLT

This is a long one, the object being, "Know Your Enemy", the last hour being the best although it is designed to build up to the final conclusion.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ky4JwSj29qU&feature=endscreen

No doubt the better goal would be, "Know Your Deliverer".

God cares! peace

Lift Jesus up!!

  • Members
Posted

Quote:
I still don't get why people can't just act like adults and keep their zippers snug and clothes on around the opposite gender.

"ā€œYes, I am the vine; you are the branches. Those who remain in me, and I in them, will produce much fruit. For apart from me you can do nothing."

John 15:5 NLT

This is a long one, the object being, "Know Your Enemy", the last hour being the best although it is designed to build up to the final conclusion.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ky4JwSj29qU&feature=endscreen

No doubt the better goal would be, "Know Your Deliverer".

What's that got to do with zippers?

Pam Ā  Ā Ā coffeecomputer.GIFĀ  Ā 

Meddle Not In the Affairs of Dragons; for You Are Crunchy and Taste Good with Ketchup.

If we all sang the same note in the choir, there'd never be any harmony.

Funny, isn't it, how we accept Grace for ourselves and demand justice for others?

Posted

Quote:
"What's that got to do with zippers?"

Good question, but I'm of the opinion if it isn't obvious, it's because a little child wouldn't understand it. No offense intended.

"Then Jesus called for the children and said.......... the Kingdom of God belongs to those who are like these children." Luke 18:16 NLT

"I tell you the truth, anyone who doesn’t receive the Kingdom of God like a child will never enter it.ā€"

Luke 18:17 NLT

God cares! peace

Lift Jesus up!!

Posted

God, who loves people says.

"I counsel thee to buy of me gold tried in the fire and white rainment that thou mayest be closed."

He is the Great Heavenly counselor, and that's the kind of Counselor we need.

`g

"Please don't feed the drama queens.."

  • Moderators
Posted

Keep in mind: In all areas of spiritual life, God has chosen to use humans to work for others.

Gregory

Posted

Quote:
I still don't get why people can't just act like adults and keep their zippers snug and clothes on around the opposite gender.

"ā€œYes, I am the vine; you are the branches. Those who remain in me, and I in them, will produce much fruit. For apart from me you can do nothing."

John 15:5 NLT

This is a long one, the object being, "Know Your Enemy", the last hour being the best although it is designed to build up to the final conclusion.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ky4JwSj29qU&feature=endscreen

No doubt the better goal would be, "Know Your Deliverer".

God cares! peace

Yet oddly enough some of my closest friends and confidants are beautiful women that I have never found myself fornicating with.

Apparently it is possible just to go right ahead and control yourself.

Posted

Dude! You're asking people to be respectful!!! Use common sense!!!! What more are you asking of the human race!!!!!

thumbsup To your simple and best answer!

I know, what was I thinking.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


If you find some value to this community, please help out with a few dollars per month.



×
×
  • Create New...