Moderators Gregory Matthews Posted August 11, 2013 Moderators Posted August 11, 2013 A 600+ member congregation is looking for a senior pastor. The congregation would be willing to consider irrespective of gender and race. The selected senior pastor would face the immediate task of selecting an associate pastor. Two services are held each Sabbath—a traditional service and a contemporary one. There is a high expectation that the selected pastor would support and work with those who attend the non-traditional service. The congregation is eclectic across the economic and theological spectrum. Members are those who get along with others who have differing views. Non-members are welcome to attend. Sabbath school classes range from traditional to non-traditional. Leadership includes successful professional persons. The congregation supports a 10-grade school, in a state of the art campus which is headed to a 12-grade status. I am speaking personally on this matter and not officially for the congregation. If you are interested, please contact me privately and I ask that you identify yourself. If you are not personally interested in this position, please do not contact me. Quote Gregory
Moderators Gregory Matthews Posted August 11, 2013 Author Moderators Posted August 11, 2013 :) Quote Gregory
Moderators Kevin H Posted August 11, 2013 Moderators Posted August 11, 2013 Your PM is over the limit... Quote
Moderators Gregory Matthews Posted August 11, 2013 Author Moderators Posted August 11, 2013 I was not aware. Check it out now and see if it is below. Quote Gregory
Moderators Kevin H Posted August 12, 2013 Moderators Posted August 12, 2013 Nope, still over the limit Quote
Moderators Gregory Matthews Posted August 12, 2013 Author Moderators Posted August 12, 2013 Please explain to me. I have been able to send and recive private messages. In response, I have deleted about 1/3 of my PMs. How do I know what my limit is and if I have exceeded it? Thanks, GM Quote Gregory
Administrators Tom Wetmore Posted August 12, 2013 Administrators Posted August 12, 2013 Send Stan a PM about it. He may be able to address the problem. Quote "Absurdity reigns and confusion makes it look good." "Sinless perfection is such a shallow goal." "I love God only as much as the person I love the least." *Forgiveness is always good news. And that is the gospel truth. (And finally, the ideas expressed above are solely my person views and not that of any organization with which I am associated.)
Stan Posted August 12, 2013 Posted August 12, 2013 I juat checked there are 3 levels.. Regular membership 20 messages supporter 2,000 messages Admin and moderators 10,000 messages.. easy upgrade to regular membership http://clubadventist.com/forum/ubbthreads.php/ubb/subscriptions/ Quote If you receive benefit to being here please help out with expenses. https://www.paypal.me/clubadventist Administrator of a few websites like https://adventistdating.com
Moderators Gregory Matthews Posted August 13, 2013 Author Moderators Posted August 13, 2013 Well, anyone who wants to contact me on this may do so at: tgmatthews3@hotmail.com Quote Gregory
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.