Patrick Lawrence Posted August 24, 2013 Posted August 24, 2013 Hi all I am working on a video project and need some help. I am trying to get an idea if the average size of Adventist TVs is the same as the national average. I am doing this to help make some choices on technical aspects of the project. So if you have a TC can you list the size? If you have more than one just list the size of the largest one you have. Quote http://UROBI.com/
Moderators Bravus Posted August 24, 2013 Moderators Posted August 24, 2013 I can't help, since I have a TV of zero size. Quote Truth is important
Members phkrause Posted August 24, 2013 Members Posted August 24, 2013 40" Quote phkrause When the righteous are in authority, the people rejoice; But when a wicked man rules, the people groan. Proverbs 29;2
Members phkrause Posted August 24, 2013 Members Posted August 24, 2013 Coming over tomorrow, but than that would be to long of a walk, oh well I guess not. Quote phkrause When the righteous are in authority, the people rejoice; But when a wicked man rules, the people groan. Proverbs 29;2
Members rudywoofs (Pam) Posted August 24, 2013 Members Posted August 24, 2013 25 inch (the screen is 19") Quote Pam      Meddle Not In the Affairs of Dragons; for You Are Crunchy and Taste Good with Ketchup. If we all sang the same note in the choir, there'd never be any harmony. Funny, isn't it, how we accept Grace for ourselves and demand justice for others?
Patrick Lawrence Posted August 24, 2013 Author Posted August 24, 2013 Thanks every one. Every reply helps. Quote http://UROBI.com/
olger Posted August 24, 2013 Posted August 24, 2013 Here is our size: Quote "Please don't feed the drama queens.."
olger Posted August 24, 2013 Posted August 24, 2013 I can't help, since I have a TV of zero size. Quote "Please don't feed the drama queens.."
thx4mercy Posted August 24, 2013 Posted August 24, 2013 Olger, you crack me up. But we don't have a TV either. Quote
olger Posted August 24, 2013 Posted August 24, 2013 Olger, you crack me up. But we don't have a TV either. Quote "Please don't feed the drama queens.."
cricket Posted August 24, 2013 Posted August 24, 2013 We have eight televisions and seven monitors capable of live-streaming. As far as I can tell, none of the screens have declared a religious affiliation. The smallest is a 5" portable B&W television. The largest is a 47" color television. Quote
Administrators Tom Wetmore Posted August 25, 2013 Administrators Posted August 25, 2013 46" And for Cricket - Quote "Absurdity reigns and confusion makes it look good." "Sinless perfection is such a shallow goal." "I love God only as much as the person I love the least." *Forgiveness is always good news. And that is the gospel truth. (And finally, the ideas expressed above are solely my person views and not that of any organization with which I am associated.)
Planey Posted August 25, 2013 Posted August 25, 2013 52" Quote Graeme____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Liz Posted August 25, 2013 Posted August 25, 2013 47" Quote For what will a man be profited, if he gains the whole world, and forfeits his soul? Mat. 16:26Please, support the JDRF and help find a cure for Type 1 Diabetes. Please, support the March of Dimes.
M. T. Cross Posted August 26, 2013 Posted August 26, 2013 Sorry Patrick I can only tell you about a pagan tv. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.