Members phkrause Posted August 27, 2013 Members Posted August 27, 2013 Moshe is walking along Broadway Street and sees a little tailor's shop called COHEN and O'REILLY. Moshe goes in and talks to the typical little Jewish tailor behind the counter, telling him how impressed he is that for once the Irish and the Jews, often at one another’s throats, have come together like this... The little Jewish man seems unmoved...'You sopprized by dis!?' he asks. 'Well, yes' says Moshe, still oozing enthusiasm. 'I mean...COHEN and O'REILLY working together in the same shop. I mean, It's heartwarming!' 'Vell' says the little Jewish tailor 'Here's annuder soprize for you: I'm O'Reilly!' Quote phkrause When the righteous are in authority, the people rejoice; But when a wicked man rules, the people groan. Proverbs 29;2
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.