Jump to content
ClubAdventist

Recommended Posts

Posted

as a hobby, this is my website so adventists can connect with others, FREE. No membership fees, but need word of mouth advertising.. The google ads on the right side pay for the server expenses (almost) http://adventistdate.com/

If you receive benefit to being here please help out with expenses.

https://www.paypal.me/clubadventist

Administrator of a few websites like https://adventistdating.com

 

Posted

I'm curious (I'm happily married for 10 years, but I have kids approaching their teens) if you verify church membership or is it open to anyone? It seems like it would be a huge undertaking to screen applications.

I think the church as a whole should have email adddress' available to only members in good standing to make verifying membership online easier. Don't have an @adventist.org email? Cant join. That would be cool!

-Jason

Youtube.com/narcah

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

If you find some value to this community, please help out with a few dollars per month.



×
×
  • Create New...