Stan Posted October 4, 2005 Posted October 4, 2005 Am looking for Desmond Doss's new address, he has moved from Raising Fawn.. If some one could PM me it I would appreciate it. Thanks Stan Quote If you receive benefit to being here please help out with expenses. https://www.paypal.me/clubadventist Administrator of a few websites like https://adventistdating.com
aka Posted October 4, 2005 Posted October 4, 2005 Stanley... you do have a mental problem with spelling, right? Raising Fawn was hard to find, right?,,.,,, grin-grin-grin Desmond Doss can be emailed at []dtfdoss@cs.com[/] He belonged to Lookout Mountain Seventh-day Adventist Church of the Georgia Cumberland Conference 5501 Highway 157 Rising Fawn, GA · 30738-2052 (706) 398-7030 Turmeric Anyone want to send me the Des Doss story DVD? I would be very appreciative. Quote
Stan Posted October 4, 2005 Author Posted October 4, 2005 I had that address... Looking for where he is now, I think it is Tennessee If you PM your address I will send you a copy of the DVD... it is a documentary... The upcoming feature film, is gonna 'rock the world' Details to follow. Quote If you receive benefit to being here please help out with expenses. https://www.paypal.me/clubadventist Administrator of a few websites like https://adventistdating.com
aka Posted October 4, 2005 Posted October 4, 2005 That phone number given above might link you to someone who has his address. But now you have his email addy given above and can write him direct. He's one of the oldies veterans from the Compuserve era according to his isp. That warms my heart. Even I have my account with Compuserve still. Perhaps you're thinking of interviewing him here at ClubA? When I get the documentary DVD I could then be inspired to make a list of 10 or so questions you could ask him and send them to you. Thank you for the offer of sending me the DVD. I'll PM my snailmail box. Turmeric Quote
Stan Posted October 11, 2005 Author Posted October 11, 2005 we could maybe interview him, I would really like to get more of those. I am sure we can get more people to be interviewed, what I need is someone to do the interview.. Quote If you receive benefit to being here please help out with expenses. https://www.paypal.me/clubadventist Administrator of a few websites like https://adventistdating.com
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.