Jump to content
ClubAdventist

A Real Card


Recommended Posts

  • Members
Posted

Sarah, a Sales Associate at Wal-Mart in Brooklyn, notices an older looking man in the card section. When she walks by an hour later and sees him still there she walks over to see if she can help.

“Hell sir, my name is Sarah,” she said.

“Hello Sarah, I’m Morty Finkelbaum,” replied the man.

“Is there anything I can help you with Mr. Finkelbaum?”

“Well I don’t know, I’m having a problem. I can’t find anything that Mrs. Finkelbaum would believe!”

phkrause

When the righteous are in authority, the people rejoice; But when a wicked man rules, the people groan. Proverbs 29;2

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

If you find some value to this community, please help out with a few dollars per month.



×
×
  • Create New...