Members rudywoofs (Pam) Posted November 19, 2013 Members Posted November 19, 2013 This is a real test given by the Human Relations Department for many large corporations. It provides information on prospective and current employees... What's your score??? Dr Phil Test 1 from javachai Quote Pam Meddle Not In the Affairs of Dragons; for You Are Crunchy and Taste Good with Ketchup. If we all sang the same note in the choir, there'd never be any harmony. Funny, isn't it, how we accept Grace for ourselves and demand justice for others?
cricket Posted November 19, 2013 Posted November 19, 2013 35 or 41 depending on which color I choose. Today, I'm 35. Quote
Administrators Tom Wetmore Posted November 19, 2013 Administrators Posted November 19, 2013 44 Quote "Absurdity reigns and confusion makes it look good." "Sinless perfection is such a shallow goal." "I love God only as much as the person I love the least." *Forgiveness is always good news. And that is the gospel truth. (And finally, the ideas expressed above are solely my person views and not that of any organization with which I am associated.)
Moderators Gregory Matthews Posted November 19, 2013 Moderators Posted November 19, 2013 34 Quote Gregory
Members phkrause Posted November 19, 2013 Members Posted November 19, 2013 49 Quote phkrause When the righteous are in authority, the people rejoice; But when a wicked man rules, the people groan. Proverbs 29;2
Members rudywoofs (Pam) Posted November 20, 2013 Author Members Posted November 20, 2013 mine was 33 Quote Pam Meddle Not In the Affairs of Dragons; for You Are Crunchy and Taste Good with Ketchup. If we all sang the same note in the choir, there'd never be any harmony. Funny, isn't it, how we accept Grace for ourselves and demand justice for others?
Liz Posted November 20, 2013 Posted November 20, 2013 Mine is a 44. Quote For what will a man be profited, if he gains the whole world, and forfeits his soul? Mat. 16:26Please, support the JDRF and help find a cure for Type 1 Diabetes. Please, support the March of Dimes.
Neil D Posted November 20, 2013 Posted November 20, 2013 49 Quote Democracy is a device that ensures we shall be governed no better than we deserve. George Bernard Shaw
olger Posted November 20, 2013 Posted November 20, 2013 47 Quote "Please don't feed the drama queens.."
Administrators Naomi Posted November 21, 2013 Administrators Posted November 21, 2013 48 Quote If your dreams are not big enough to scare you, they are not big enough for God
ClubV12 Posted November 21, 2013 Posted November 21, 2013 36 Someone mentioned the color choice had an impact on the score. Whats up with that? I like purple, and when I am old, I will like it even better! :) Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.