Jump to content
ClubAdventist

Flying Companions


Recommended Posts

  • Members
Posted

Chaim Yankel phones El Al. "Yes, can I help you?" asks the booking clerk.

"I'm looking to book a flight to Tel Aviv for this coming Sunday," says Chaim

Yankel, "and I’m wondering if there are any seats still available."

"Before I can answer that," says the El Al clerk, "I need to know how many people are going to fly with you."

"Oy vey, what a silly question to ask," replies Chaim Yankel. "How should I know – it's your aircraft, not mine?"

phkrause

When the righteous are in authority, the people rejoice; But when a wicked man rules, the people groan. Proverbs 29;2

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

If you find some value to this community, please help out with a few dollars per month.



×
×
  • Create New...