Jump to content
ClubAdventist

Empowering women in rural Nepal


Recommended Posts

  • Administrators
Posted
"> " type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

"Absurdity reigns and confusion makes it look good."

"Sinless perfection is such a shallow goal."

"I love God only as much as the person I love the least."

*Forgiveness is always good news. And that is the gospel truth.

(And finally, the ideas expressed above are solely my person views and not that of any organization with which I am associated.)

  • Members
Posted
cool1

phkrause

When the righteous are in authority, the people rejoice; But when a wicked man rules, the people groan. Proverbs 29;2
Posted

The head developer of an online game my wife and I play goes over to Nepal every year at this time for 2 weeks as part of a group helping Nepali women, with a group called Empower Nepali Girls that provides education and helps combat young Nepali girls being sold into sex slavery.

Funny, my wife mentioned that not five minutes before I saw this thread.

  • Administrators
Posted

Got to love "coincidental" things like that!

"Absurdity reigns and confusion makes it look good."

"Sinless perfection is such a shallow goal."

"I love God only as much as the person I love the least."

*Forgiveness is always good news. And that is the gospel truth.

(And finally, the ideas expressed above are solely my person views and not that of any organization with which I am associated.)

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

If you find some value to this community, please help out with a few dollars per month.



×
×
  • Create New...